Terms and conditions of access to the website of BAKER MASTER SA (https://bakermaster.gr/)
- General information
1.1. This site operates under the company “BAKER MASTER SA”, which is located in the Municipality of Alimos (8, Archaiou Theatrou Street) and is legally represented (hereinafter “Company”), with the purpose of providing information to users regarding the Company’s overall activity.
1.2. The use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1.3. Any invalidity of any term of the present does not in any way result in the invalidity of the remainder.
1.4. The non-exercise by the Company of its rights under these terms may under no circumstances be regarded as a waiver of such rights.
- Use by minors
Minors are forbidden to visit the webpages of this website, as in accordance with the law they are restricted to adults who have reached the age of 18. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this site, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
- Copyright – Intellectual Property Rights
Except for specific third party rights (intellectual and others) , all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, distinctive features, images, texts, designs, and all archives in general) is intellectual, commercial and industrial property of the Company and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, EU and international law.
Consequently, this content may not be wholly or partly the object of any (commercial or otherwise) transaction, copying, modification, reproduction, broadcasting, transfer or distribution by any means from any user.
- General obligations of the user
Visitors – users of this website accept, agree and consent that they will make a reasonable and appropriate use of this website, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union as well as third countries and international organizations. Therefore, visitors, including but not limited to, agree not to use this site for:
- To harm a minor.
- Transmit or access content that:
- violates any rights of third parties (including intellectual and / or industrial property)
- offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist, immoral);
- is contrary to law and fair and honest practices,
- in any way hinders the free development of privacy and the unhindered exercise of the individual and social rights of third parties.
- Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this website, in any way defameits owners or third parties, compromise the security of our network and the third party network, prevent any visitor from having access to this website or any service hosted in the owners’ network or avoid their identity authentication.
- Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited emails (spam), pyramid systems and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consensus of the owners.
- Install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or limit the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
- Personal data
The Company states that it uses all reasonable attempts to ensure that the information and the entire content of the Site are governed by the accuracy, correctness, clarity, completeness, time proximity, adequacy and availability. However, transferring data and information on the Internet is not technically fully reliable. Consequently, the Company does not warrant and is not responsible for the existence of such data. We also remind you that there may be omissions or inaccuracies mostly due to malicious third party intervention. In no event, including such negligence, the Company is liable for any kind of damage that may be caused to the user of the Site in connection with its use.
- Hyperlinks – links to other websites
Through the Site, users may be allowed to access third parties’ websites through hyperlinks to third-party sites whose content is solely the responsibility of those individuals and is not controlled by the Company.Therefore, and since these hyperlinks have been included on the Site solely to facilitate your Internet browsing, the Company is not responsible for the content, advertisements, products and / or services of these websites in relation to the use made by the User. The Company is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage to users resulting from the use of the ability to link to a third party website through special hyperlinks or the use of data and information contained on any third party website. By choosing to go to a third party website, you declare that you take full responsibility and do this at your own risk. The company shall not be liable for any damage you suffer, for any reason, from your visit to third party websites.
The Company shall in no case be considered to provide endorsement or accept the content or services of the websites and pages to which the Company’s website is linked in any way.
- Limited liability
The Company will not be held liable for any damage that results directly or indirectly or in any way whatsoever in connection with the access or use of the Company’s website. Including but not limited to : any loss or damage caused by viruses that may affect your equipment (eg PC) or the validity of the information you have acquired through the Company’s website.
- Information Policy
The Company reserves the right to make any changes, without prior notice, to the communication and information policy with the customers and visitors of its website according to the Company’s business and other needs. For this reason, we encourage you to visit this site from time to time to review the current policy.
- Access while repairing the website.
The Company ensures the availability of its website on a 24-hour basis. However, it does not bear any responsibility if the access to its website becomes impossible at any time or for any period of time. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily for maintenance or repair of system problems.
- Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
This website and these terms and conditions of use are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Greek law, EU law and international conventions. In the event that any dispute regarding the use, interpretation, operation and content of this website arises, the courts of Athens will be solely responsible for the solution.
By using the page, the visitor is presumed to accept the above terms, limitations and liabilitydisclaimers and agrees on what consensus is required based on the above.
Last updated: 07/06/2019