The societe anonyme under the name “BAKER MASTER SA”, which is located in the Municipality of Alimos (8, Archaiou Theatrou Street) and is legally represented (hereinafter “Company”), hereby declares that it respects your privacy and its primary concern is the effective protection and security of your personal data.
In thiscontext, the Company shall be bound to keep and process personal data respecting the provisions of the applicable national and EU legislation, in particular, accepts to safeguard the security and confidentiality of personal data and to fulfil security conditionsin order to preventin any manner, where possible, loss of data, unlawfulor improper use, as well as unauthorized access to them.
- Purpose and procedure of processing personal data
The personal data you provide us with will be processed for the following purposes:
(a) for the purpose of business meetings and participation in conferences, seminars and other events.
(b) for the purpose of expressing interest prior to a commercial transaction.
(c) for the purpose of invoicing, registering orders in company’s data systems, as well as agreeing and making payments.
(d) for the purpose of recruiting, managing of employees’leaves and resignations, making the payroll payment of employees and business associates of the Company, posting on the internet photographs and other data of employees and business associates of the company, as well as any provision of private health insuranceto them and the transfer of their data to the company’s physician.
The Company will collect, keep and process personal data limited to a strict minimum and to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data will be processed both by automated means and other than by automated means which will form part of a filing system.
- The kind of personal data we collect.
Personal Data means any information about a person from which that person can be identified. The concept of personal data does not include any anonymous personal data from which the natural person is not identifiable.
Due to the above-mentioned processing purposes, as described under -1, we may collect and process personal data that we have indicativelycategorized as follows:
(a) For the purpose of business meetings and attendance at seminars, conferences and other events, we collect the following information:companyname or full name, location, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
(b)for the purpose of expressing interest prior to a commercial transaction, we collect the following information: full name, company, work position, e-mail address, telephone number.
(c) for the purpose of invoicing, registering orders in the Company’s systems, as well as agreeing and making payments, the following information: full name, invoicingdata, Tax IdentificationNumber (TIN), Public Financial Service, credit and debit card data, bank account, bank account beneficiarydetails.
- d) for the purpose of recruiting, managing of employees’ leaves, redundanciesand voluntary retirements, , making the payroll payment of employees and business associates of the Company, posting of photographs and other identifying data of employees and business associates on the Company’s website, as well as for providing them with private health insurance, but also for the transfer of their (medical) data to the physician of the Company, we collect the data that are required by each applicable law (when it requires the collection and processing of data) , andindicatively the following information: full name, father’s name, mother’s name, identity card number, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, marital status, education, educational level, professional training and expertise, work experience, personal interview data, personal CV and any letters of recommendation, SSN (Social Security Number) and social security data, Tax Identification Number (TIN), Public Financial Service , recruitment date, salary, fees and allowances, bank account data.
In each case of collecting Personal Data, we will maintainthem in a transparent and accurate manner and in accordance with the principle of data minimization. For this purpose, please let us know about any changes to your personal data so that they always meetreality.
- Consequences of non-consent to the provision of personal data.
The provision of personal data is by no means obligatory. In any case, the non-provision of personal data which have been declared “mandatory” may prevent us from fulfilling the above-mentioned processing purposes or from fulfilling any contractual agreement. Failure to provide other non-mandatory personal data may under no circumstances affect our service provision.
- Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be processed by natural and / or legal entitiesestablished within or / and outside the European Union acting in the name and on behalf of the Company on the basis of specific contractual obligations.
Furthermore, personal data will only be transferred in compliance with legal obligations in the context of the execution of ordersof public authorities and in the exercise of its rights by the Company before judicial and administrative authorities.
- The transfer of personal data outside the European Union
As part of our contractual obligations, the Company may also transfer and disclose personal data to countries outside the European Union, including the storage of such data in databases operated by entities acting on behalf of the Company. The management of databases and the processing of personal data will always be within the scope of the processing purposes set and in accordance with the applicable law forthe protection of personal data.
- The Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Controller is the Company.
The Data Protection Officer is Ms. Makronikolakis Christofilis and hercontact details firstname.lastname@example.org / 2109944177.
- Retention period for Personal Data
Personal Data submitted to the above -1-processing purposes will be adhered toby the Company for the period considered to be strictly necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes, including the fulfilment of any legal, accounting or disclosure requirements and obligations, as well as and for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
With regard to Personal Data processed for the provision of the contractual service, the Company may continue to store such Data for a longer period of time as it may be necessary to protect and safeguard the Company’s legitimate interests in relation to possible liability associated with the provision of the Service.
In some cases, we may make your personal data anonymous so that it can no longer be associated with you and can not be identified for statistical and research purposes, so we may use this information indefinitely without further notificationtowards you.
- The Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights below and within the limits set out in the more specific provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely:
- The right to access your Personal Data, which means your right to be informed by the Company if your Data is being processed and be able to access them (Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The rightto rectification, to erasure(the right to be forgotten) means the right to rectifyany inaccurate information and the right to delete your data if there is a legitimate interest in such deletion (Articles 16-17 of Regulation 679/2016),without prejudice to any overriding interestof the Company or a legal obligation to retainpersonal data.
- The right to restriction of processingmeans your right to request the suspension of processing when you havea legitimate interest in it (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The right to dataportability means your right to receive your Data relating to a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, as well as your right to ask for such data to be transferred to other controllers (Article 20 of Regulation 679 / 2016).
- The right to object means your right to oppose the processing of your Data when there is a legitimate interest under the terms and provisions of Article 21 of Regulation 679/2016, including your right to object to data being processed by automated means and to data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw your consent within the limits and provisions of the legislation.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of your Data being processed unlawfully.
These rights can be exercised by sending a letter to 8, Archaiou Theatrou street, Alimos, 17456, or by email to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Youwill not have to pay fees to access your personal data or to exercise your rightsmentioned above. However, we may chargea reasonable fee if your requestis manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particularbecause of its repetitive character. Moreover, in such a case, we may refuse to respond to this request.
The Companyshallmake reasonable efforts to respond to your requests within one (1) month of their submission. In any case, if due to the complexity or volume of your requests we require more time, we will inform you accordingly.
- Personal Data Protection Policy
In order to protect the personal data you provide uswith, we have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures. In this context, we regularly check our security systems and restrict access to your personal data only to those who are authorized to have access to these data and who are bound to observe these data as strictly confidential.
- Illustrating of processing purposes and the carrying-out of a data protection impact assessment
The Company has illustrated the purposes of processing Personal Data in the Company’s Register of Activities. The Register of Activities shall at least provide the following information:
- Processing purposes
- Description of the categories of data subjects and categories of Personal Data
- The categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data is or will be disclosed
- Wherepossible, the deadlines for maintaining and deleting the Personal Data
- To the extent possible, a description of the technical and organizational security measures under the terms of Article 32 of Regulation 679/2019.
Based on this Register, as periodically updated, the Company undertakes to prepareperiodic impact assessments of the above processes and of any incidents of personal data breach.
The Company uses Processors who provide reasonable assurances about the protection of personal data and the subjects of such Data. They contract withthe Company and are expressly bound to the protection of your Personal Data by wayof a contract or other legal actwhich defines the subject matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of processing, as well asthe rights and obligations of the Processor.
This Personal Data Protection Policymay occasionallybe amended. We reserve the right to alter oramend this Personal Data Protection Policyat any time. Please reviewour company’s Personal Data Protection Policy regularly and especially before providing any new personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data, please contact us at 2109944177 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every reasonable effort to answer your questions.
Last updated: 07/06/2019
The cookies policy and how it affects you
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site stores on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, and generally the electronic device you use to browse the Company’s Website.
However, cookies do not contain personal information, which could allow anyone to contact the visitor to the site, such as email, etc.
They have the ability to “memorize” your personal choices and preferences (e.g. language, font size, other preferences, images, passwords), making it easier to navigate our site. Information collected through cookies is not accessible to any third party.
In any case, we cannot verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored solely on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) and the Company through our website does not maintain any files or databasewith your personal data.
- The types of cookies we use
- Anonymous traffic analysis cookies
Anonymous traffic analysis cookies store information about the number of visits to the Company’s website, the usual duration of navigation, through which ‘onlineroute’ visitors reached the Company’s website and what options they make when navigating.
The information collected by this process helps us analyze our visitors’ profile, check whether our site meets their needs and make any improvements.
Anonymous traffic analysis cookies do not collect or store your personal information, such as your name or address, and therefore cannot personally identify you.
- Cookies used when completing electronic questionnaires
- Third party cookies
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
If you do not wish to collect your data from Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt Out program on your browser at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- How to control cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or on any portable electronic device, you can modify the cookie settings. The process of modifying cookie settings varies depending on your browser. For the best possible navigation on our website, we encourage you not to prevent cookies from being stored.
In case you choose to modify your computer or portable device settings in such a way that it rejects the cookies sent from our site, we declare that we bear no responsibility for its reduced functionality.
Cookies list used by the Company:
- Accept installation of cookies
To learn more about cookies settings for different browsers, the following links may help you. Alternatively, click on ‘Help’ in your browser or refer to the program information.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Legal notice
The collection of all data which is either sent by users or collected during navigation – browsing and use of the website is carried out in accordance with the provisions of national and EU legislation for the protection of personal data, the privacy and confidentiality of information, as applicable.
To learn more about cookies, click here www.aboutcookies.gr
Last updated: 07/06/2019